We have centralized all available online forms in one location. Forms that can be filled out online are marked with an asterisk (*). Forms in Adobe Acrobat PDF format are marked (PDF).
Note: If you experience issues viewing the PDFs below, you may need the current version of Adobe Reader

City of Auburn Fee Schedule (PDF) - Effective 1/1/2019
VRFA Fee Schedule

Parks, Arts & Recreation

Building - Residential (Submit Electronically  - visit the Permits webpage)

Building - Commercial  (Submit Electronically  - visit the Permits webpage)

Civil  (Submit Electronically  - visit the Permits webpage)

Business (submit your application electronically via email)



Human Resources

  • See the Employment page to review the City’s job openings or to apply online*

Human Services


Land Use and Environmental Applications (Submit Electronically  - visit the Permits webpage)

  • Master Land Use Application (PDF)
    Supplemental Information Sheets & Checklists
  • Administrative Use Permit (PDF)
  • Administrative Variance Application (PDF)
  • Boundary Line Adjustment (PDF)
  • Boundary Line Elimination (PDF)
  • Code Text Amendment Application (PDF)
  • Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
  • Critical Areas Variance (PDF)
  • Critical Areas Reasonable Use Exception Application (PDF)
  • Design Review Application (PDF)
  • Final Plat Application (PDF)
  • Final Short Plat Application (PDF)
  • Preliminary Plat (Subdivision) Application (PDF)
  • Pre-Binding Site Plan Application (PDF)
  • Preliminary Short Plat Application (PDF)
  • PUD Site Plan Approval Application (PDF)
  • Rezoning Application (PDF)
  • SEPA Environmental Checklist (PDF)
  • SEPA Submittal Requirements (PDF)
  • Shoreline Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
  • Shoreline Exemption Application (PDF)
  • Shoreline Substantial Development Application (PDF)
  • Shoreline Variance Application (PDF) 
  • Special Exception Application (PDF)
  • Special Home Occupation Application (PDF)
  • Temporary Use Permit (PDF)
  • Temporary Use Permit - Special Events (PDF)
  • Variance Application (PDF)
  • Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment Application (PDF)
  • Comprehensive Plan Text Amendment Application (PDF)
  • Floodplain Development Application Packet (PDF)
  • Hearing Examiner Fee Agreement (PDF)
  • Joint Aquatic Resource Permits Application (JARPA) (PDF)
  • Pre-Application Conference Application Form (PDF)
  • Puget Sound Clean Air Agency Permits
  • Surface Mining Application (PDF)
  • Water-Sewer Certificate for General Development (PDF)
  • Water-Sewer Certificate for Single Family Residence (PDF)
  • Zoning Certification Letter (ZCL) Request form
  • LEOFF Forms and Information


    Right of Way Use Process and Permits